Why buy bracelets... When YOU can actually make them yourself?


Hi!

I was to go to this awesome cool party, which is two days away. I was supposed to wear a neon pink dress, and match it up with some cool light blue accessories. So, I started to browse for cool bracelets I could wear, seeing as I had other light blue accessories, except a bracelet. Most of them came out expensive, so I closed up my laptop in agony, and went back to my jewellry case to substitute the blue for gold. And that was when I saw it! The pink sailor's knot friendship bracelet my bestie made for my birthday. So I figured, why buy a bracelet, when you can make them yourself? I rang my bestie to help me make a blue sailor's knot bracelet for me. Some minutes later, she arrived at my house, and presented the treasure. It was so beautiful, I told her to teach me how. I even saw the same video on YouTube (what a coincidence)!

For more beautiful DIY products, the only thing I can say (er... type) is, STAY TUNED!!

Comments

Popular Posts